(Videos of PhD Proposals at PhD Workshop of ENTER21@yourplaces)
The ENTER2021 pre-conference event provides a unique opportunity for postgraduate (doctoral) students to interactively present and discuss their research with peers and leading scholars in the field. This workshop will give participants the opportunity to improve their research idea, proposal, and structure of their work in a critical but supportive environment. Postgraduate students at all stages (i.e. beginning as well as nearly completed) are encouraged to participate.
- FREE for students or faculty members
- The short oral presentation will be held during the PhD workshop.
- Participants can apply for ICT4D scholarships
- After the review process, students will be notified about the result and provided recommendations for improvement.
- The best research proposals will be awarded and recognized during the ENTER2021 Conference.
- Editors from leading journals like Information Technology & Tourism and Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology (SSCI) can help authors of best proposals to develop the proposed studies into their journals.
- Optional, accepted proposals can be made available as an e-book to workshop participants before the workshop and published on the IFITT website.
Submit your research proposals for our review and feedback, using the Workshop Author Advice as a template. A research proposal should have a maximum length of five A4 sized-pages and should typically include the following headings:
- Problem statement
- Literature review
- Conceptual framework
- Proposed methodology
- Expected results
In your submission, please indicate the stage of your study (e.g., thinking about it, just beginning the process, completed proposal, accepted the proposal.) Please be aware that plagiarized papers will not be accepted for ENTER2021 and the content originality of all papers will be checked using an automated tool.
PhD Workshop Author Advice
- Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=enter2021
- Submission closes: September 14, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: October 16th, 2020
- Deadline to resubmit revised version: October 30th, 2020
- Final acceptance: November 4th, 2020
The International Federation for IT in Travel and Tourism (IFITT) will fund 3 young talents coming from developing/emerging countries to participate in the ENTER2021 PhD Workshop and ENTER2021 eTourism Conference (virtually) from 19-22 January 2021. Please find all information here.
All deadlines refer to 23:59 (11:59 pm) in the AoE (Anywhere on Earth) time zone. Conference organizers reserve the right to modify the paper submission schedule.