This track offers a platform for both industry professionals and academics to present findings of their most recent studies, new concepts, ideas, and/or research problems without publishing them in the ENTER22 proceedings. In the first part of the session, authors will be offered up to five minutes to give a presentation in sessions organized around similar topics. Then, all authors will be invited to join a round table discussion to brainstorm future research agendas and industry solutions together.
Why participate in ENTERXchange?
- These sessions will provide researchers and industry participants with an opportunity to openly exchange their ongoing research, findings, technology-driven business solutions, emerging ideas and research problems, as well as proposals for collaboration.
- There is no hassle of publishing: all authors are invited to share their findings and ideas without disclosing their insights in print
- All participants will receive certificates of presentation at the ENTER22 conference.
- The record of “ENTERXchange” sessions with authors’ names, affiliations, and contact details will be published on the ENTER conference website and IFITT YouTube channel.
Please submit a video presentation of your topic that is up to 5-minutes long. General guidelines for the video presentation include:
- Presentation title
- Goals and purposes of the research/ business development ideas
- Research/business development idea background
- Methodology (if applicable)
- Findings (if applicable)
- Contributions and implications
For completed research & new IT developments and solutions, the focus (more than 50% of the presentation) should be on findings, theoretical contribution, practical implications and research agenda. For research in progress, emerging research problems, business development ideas and proposals for collaborations, the focus (more than 50% of the presentation) would be on the research context, research gap, problem statement, state of art and conceptual development).
Video presentations will be accepted based on the relevance of the research topics for the ENTER2022 conference.
Please contact the ENTERxChange co-chairs with any questions.